Our new church building Open House is finally over. For my new calling as Stake Public Affairs Media Assistant, I was in charge of all signage. It was quite an undertaking. All the displays had people in charge of those ("display leads") and they were in charge of getting me the information to put into a poster. Then there were "Key Messages Signs" that were put around the building to explain the different rooms and what happened there.
These were the displays:



These were the Key Messages Signs:
So now that this is over, I can finally clean my house and a few other million things that need to be done. The next big event I'm involved in is the Nativity so we will be gearing up for that soon.

















1 comments:
Crystal, you did an amazing job with all of these. I can't wait to see what you do for the Nativity.
Carrie
Post a Comment