Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We had a wonderful Christmas and got some good pictures, too. Right now I am focusing on home movies and trying to get caught up. We bought a new video camera with digital storage instead of tape (yea!!!!) so I have gone through the monotonous procedure of capturing the video from the tapes onto the computer (all 2 years worth of backlog) and now I have to edit them down, add transitions, titles, etc. Which I would go ahead and do except that Kevin bought new software and I don't fully know how to do all that yet.


So these pictures will soon be scrapped into pages, but right now here are my fav Christmas pictures:


Our first Christmas gathering at Uncle Jim & Aunt Debbie's house:
Girls playing with cousin Ben in his ginormous present box.

Bryn with Uncle Jim
Claire holding on to her chosen gift while we play Bohemian gift exchange.
Claire and me.


Bryn is pooped!

Next, family got together at G&G Beaman's on Christmas Eve and opened presents from that side of the family.
Posing

Claire and Alaina with some favorite presents.

Bryn with cousin Jason.

Then we had our own little Christmas. Our precious family enjoyed the morning together, then my parents joined us for turkey dinner at noon (thanks for bringing the turkey!) and stayed the afternoon.
Before any presents were opened.
With favorite gifts; I see that Kevin is excluded from this group, so I will take pictures of him with his gifts after the fact.
So those are the ones that I like. Yes, I take a lot of pictures.
We had a great Christmas and hope you can say the same.

0 comments: