Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disney World - Epcot

I have to admit, I wasn’t looking forward to Epcot. I remember being a bit bored there before and I wasn’t sure the girls would have a great experience.

There are lots of interactive games there and the girls did have a lot of fun. But since the girls don’t do any roller coasters (not even small kiddie ones yet) we didn’t get to do the one inside the Epcot ball.

EEpcotBallGirlsEFloorPowerGame4 EFloorPOwerGameA

And here are the girls at the resort. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and it was very nice. We took a boat ride to Downtown Disney one night and had fun running around, spending a big of money, and playing in the Lego store.

ResortA&C ResortB

One more random picture: I finally tried my first arcade DDR in the resort arcade room. It was very fun and I realized, as I continued through the first song and on to the second round, that I picked an incredibly easy song the first time. I was out in about 3 seconds on the second song.

DDRMommy2

0 comments: