Haven’t done this in a while – I started out slow but began to pick up. Hopefully I can knock out lots more because I have so many of them to do.
You can click on the image to see it larger if you want to read the journaling.
Haven’t done this in a while – I started out slow but began to pick up. Hopefully I can knock out lots more because I have so many of them to do.
You can click on the image to see it larger if you want to read the journaling.
1 comments:
Oh, how I wish I had your skills of scrapping and computer stuff...wow! We saw a recipe on PBS (when they do the annoying fundraiser thing) for sidewalk paint: equal parts cornstarch and water with drops of food coloring. Works great--not as vibrant as Crayola, but equally as fun!
Post a Comment