We have been searching for an orthodontist for Alaina. Three offices later, I found one that I liked (thanks Susan!). We had to get our flex account contribution in by Thursday and our appointment was on Tuesday. This Dr contradicted the other 2 and said that he recommended Alaina be put on observation only. He doesn't want to do anything to her for possibly another year or two. I said, Are you sure? The other 2 guys I went to wanted her to start "Phase 1" with an expander right away.
"I don't typically do a 'Phase 1,'" he said. "She has too many baby teeth to do anything right now, I do everything start to finish over a period of time so the mouth is fixed and fixed right instead of starting appliances too early and fixing the same problem later."
I love Dr Olin! My kind of guy. Kevin was extremely relieved. He loves Dr Olin too.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hmmmm...I remember TELLING Kevin to go to Dr. Olin!! For once did he actually listen to me?
I have several good friends that go there, and your approval and inside knowledge helped push us that way.
Post a Comment