Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I LOVE spring cleaning. For one thing, the new-improved weather gives me energy I have been sorely lacking the last few months of winter, and for another thing, I love throwing stuff out. I also love our annual city-wide garage sale which I don't always participate in, but I have 3 years total on-and-off. I plan on doing it again this year.

So far I have cleaned and sorted:
Alaina's closet
Alaina's toy shelf & baskets
Bryn & Claire's closet
Bryn & Claire's dresser
underbed organizers in B&C's room
dressup box
Barbies
board game closet
computer bookshelves

When I sort, I have 3 boxes: keep, trash, and garage sale. By the end of this week I will attempt to get through:
Linen closet
Polly Pocket dolls
both upstairs bathrooms medicine cabinets & under sink storage

In the next few weeks I will hopefully get through every room & closet & drawer & shelf above ground. I do not want there to be any corner in the house that I haven't gone through. The master closet and kitchen scare me the most but I'll do it!

2 comments:

alicia said...

Could you come help me organize my house? I seem to have fallen behind.

Hank & Michaele said...

Woo-HOO!! You GO Girl! I am proud of you. That takes nerves of steel and stamina to be willing to bless others with all the things your family no longer loves and needs.
Love
Mom