Kevin thought this was funny:

What's so funny about watching a new (to me) episode of Monk on a baby chair 2" away from the screen? Nothing, I think. But this is funny:

What's so funny about watching a new (to me) episode of Monk on a baby chair 2" away from the screen? Nothing, I think. But this is funny:
Kevin said he was soothing his sore throat.
Michael & Melody & kids came to CR to shop and see us. (From what I know, they were successful in purchasing a double stroller, tons of clothes, and shoes for each of the kids.) Alaina & Claire were so excited to see Elizabeth after so many years, plus meet Amanda & Bryson, and all the girls had fun playing together. Preston played a Star Wars demo (Star Wars Force Unelashed) on the PS3 he said he would spend $50 to buy just the demo the game was so good. Pretending to be a Sith Lord evidentally is a huge event in the life of Middle School-aged boy. We had a yummy dinner over here with my trusty chicken kabob marinade (the sesame oil one) I got ages ago from Deborah. This is the first time I used leftover marinade on the mushrooms, and everyone was fighting over the last morsels. Delish!



I didn't get any pictures of the other family members, this one got so much more attention. Claire has said all day today that she misses Bryson, Alaina has begun asking (again!) for a brother.
Marinade for Kebabs
3 T vegetable oil
1 T Asian sesame oil
3 med garlic cloves, minced
3/4 t salt
1/2 t ground black pepper
1-1/2 t minced fresh ginger
2 T soy sauce
1 t sugar
1/2 t red chile flakes
2 minced scallions
Coat meat evenly with marinade. Cover and refrigerate until fully seasoned, 1-24 hours.
**I didn't use the red chile flakes or the scallions. Was still great.






0 comments:
Post a Comment