I am so excited!! I may have a thyroid problem!!
Due to my appointment at Midlife Care for Women, I gave much blood and they ran many tests. One of those was a thyroid test, and I just got a call from my nurse practitioner that my K3 was low. She is calling in a prescription for me that I will start taking tomorrow morning. Just thinking about the possibility of having more energy is giving me a bit more energy!
I will have to wait one more week to take my saliva home test for adrenal function. I applied steroid cream to Claire for some itchy eczema spots about a week ago and they are so readily absorbed by the skin and will mess up the results that they suggested I wait another week before testing. So hopefully we will get additional information from that.





1 comments:
yay! I am so glad you went and I hope you are feeling better. See ya soon--just thinking about you!
Post a Comment