Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Armor Thyro

This tiny little pill has changed my life dramatically in the last few days. Since Friday I have:
* taken out our front window screens, washed and dried them
* washed our 3 front windows
* removed sticky grime from the underside of the kitchen countertops
* organized medicines, thrown a bunch away, and made First Aid, Childrens, and Adult storage areas
* removed everything from the kitchen window sill
* scrubbed clean the backsplash (kitchen wall)
* cleaned the stove vent
* cleaned the stove top and front
* removed all toys, pictures, and non-essentials from the refrigerator front and side, kept only the family calendar on the front and a few other things on the non-showing side
*cleaned surface of refrigerator
* removed ALL items from countertops, leaving only telephone, knife block, utensil caddy
* wiped all splatters from cabinets
* organized and cleaned microwave cart
* removed everything from side of refrigerator except broom & quilt mat (for some reason I kept a bunch of foam core and poster board there)
* cleaned walls - no more grey line up the stairs on the wall without a banister, no more marks around the white board
* cleaned all doors
* cleaned all switch plates
* organized toys and filled a bucket of old toys for next year's garage sale
* cleaned Alaina's room
* moved quilting materials from hanging basket it was breaking to another storage contraption
* organized master closet
* mowed back yard
* cleaned all kitchen chairs - no more sticky
* cleaned under lip of kitchen table - no more sticky
* organized under sink
* cleaned front of dishwasher
* dusted all surfaces
* spot cleaned carpet
* shopped for 3 hours on Sat saving money at Younkers yellow dot sales and Old Navy Give N Get
* exercised Mon & Tues for the first time in 4+ weeks

Mowing the lawn in the middle of the day drained me a bit, but I'll get going again. Yet today I will:
* mop kitchen floor
* clean Claire & Bryn's room
* vacuum upstairs
and possibly:
hang 2 shadow boxes and shelf in Alaina's room
clean computer area

So, what do you think - thyroid medicine working??

1 comments:

Lilly said...

Oh My Heck! You are a machine! I worked from 8-12 this morning, ran 3 errands (get Vi's birth certificate, stop by work, buy baby clothes) and I'm DONE. I don't think I can even cook dinner tonight I'm so tired. I'm seriously impressed.

Of course, you probably got a better night's sleep than I did.... teething baby!