Spoke with a law firm on the phone today. EXTREMELY disappointed. I guess the fact that Kevin is expected to fully recover and has no permanent injuries is not good for a medical malpractice case. And since he is not fully recovered, they would like to wait until he has. Wait for what? They'll just say the same thing...not a case they want to take because no permanent injuries.
I would just have a meeting with Dr Renz and ask him if he could take care of our medical bills since he did say it was his fault, but the lady I spoke with said it isn't up to him, it's up to the insurance companies. And in her experience PCI thinks they will win every case so they take everything to court. Great.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wish I had a good attorney to recommend. There has got to be someone out there willing to fight this case. Get a second opinion.
That sucks. I'm sorry. Don't give up!
Post a Comment