There is a small chance Kevin will be discharged tomorrow. I also have Alaina's birthday party tomorrow (1 month late to accommodate our crazy lives) but the hospital has said it's no big deal, I can come get him whenever. IF he is discharged tomorrow.
It is definite that Kevin will come home with IV antibiotics. The hospital contacted the home care company and it is all set up. It is also covered by our insurance 100%.
It is also definite that Kevin will come home with his wound completely open and the drain intact. It is our understanding that the IV is in a backpack-like contraption and that he has no travel restrictions; however he refuses to go anywhere with a visible bloody pouch hanging from his belly. I don't blame him.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Woohoo for coming home! Yay for Alaina's birthday party (are you going to survive going back there??)! And boo for open wounds/drains at home... but I'm sure he'd much rather be at his own house than on the third floor!
So glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment