Well, I'm getting used to the IV regimen. There's really nothing to it but the 2:00am one is killing us.
Kevin is doing really well. He's eating well and moving well. He's lost 2 more pounds and I want to make sure he is healthy, gaining muscle weight and ingesting nutrients.
Kevin gave himself a haircut today with his clippers and looks TONS better. He just couldn't take 3-month-long hair anymore.
Vitals are better. His heart rate went down from 129 on Saturday evening to 89 tonight. Blood pressure went down from 124/100 to 114/90 from Saturday to today.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Crystal, I'm amazed an your strength. You are hanging in there and I don't need to tell you that. I pray that you will have the energy to continue serving your husband and your children during this challenging time. I pray that when you go back to sleep after arousing at 2 am, you'll sleep really well. I'm glad you found joy in Kevin's hair cut. I love how you're looking on the bright side of things.
Post a Comment