Wow, it was so quiet with the girls at school today. Extra time for Kevin to rest.
I spoke with the pharmacist and we are able to change the times Kevin is infused; instead of every 8 hours and hitting at 2:00am, we are changing a bit every day to eventually end up at 11pm. That will give Kevin a good 7-8 hours uninterrupted sleep, if I can take him off at midnight without waking him up.
Kevin's tummy is bothering him a bit and he says it's very sore and makes it difficult to move. I called his surgeon and his nurse said to take a pain pill. :( It's hard not to get worked up at every symptom and think it's something big; after all, every time so far it has been. But, he does have a drain in his tum-tum and it could just be sore from that.
We have 2 Dr appts Thursday, one Friday and one Monday for follow-up. Kevin's kidney numbers are STILL improving each day!! He is shooting for 1.0 creatinine levels though up to 1.6 may be considered normal. Right now is at 1.5. Yea!! I believe at one time in the hospital he was around 8.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment